Sunday, November 8, 2015

RP Characters and Mogs: Heryneth Starstride

     Other than raiding I've mostly been dabbling in RP lately, leveling a couple of other characters on Vae's server to play over there. This gives a great excuse for transmogging, especially with lower level stuff that can be used and acquired while leveling. So here are the leveling transmogs for one of my new characters.
     Heryneth Starstride is an assassin who masquerades as a traveling musician to put his victims at ease, so he tends toward pretty bright colored leathers suitable for performing.


Waist: Robust Girdle



Head: Not Shown
Waist: Mighty Girdle

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear from you again, and with such lovely outfits, too! :D

    Are you as excited about the Wardrobe as I am? I hope it works out to actually be as awesome as they're saying it will be...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll post the hunter mog tomorrow! :D
      And I am so excited about it. I can't wait. My paladins will all be able to be so lovely because between the lot of them I've got so many things collected.

      Delete