Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everybody! 

      I meant to do a year end post reviewing how all my projects have been going. Obviously that didn't happen. December's a busy month, but it's been a pretty good one toward the end, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what the new year will bring. I've got a few hopes:
     Obviously there's the likelihood that the expansion will hit sometime this year and I'm very much looking forward to that. I think I might even be mostly ready when it comes. Have a couple more characters I want to level and put in some time on, Seish's legendary to finish (so close), some mogs to finish gathering and a few things here and there, but I'm definitely excited and looking ahead.
     There's also this blog. I hope to post more than I did in December, maybe branch out and finish some of the more creative posting ideas I've been working on for a bit. There are a lot of things I hope for from the New Year, but most of all I hope to keep writing this blog I love and spending time with the people I care about in game. I hope it will be a great year for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment